Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Changing gears

Just realized there's a higher purpose for these writings of mine. Therefore I'll switch to English because it will make it more likely to get the answers I want. Little by little I'll tell my story (again, because it's already there in Portuguese). But most importantly, I wanna test some hypotheses. My life will serve as a case study, and I wanna find out the components that make up the largest issues I face in life on a daily basis, and see whether they are personal or general given life conditions. 

More specifically, I wanna determine cause and consequence relationships, so that I can find the truth about my real possibilities, given the circumstances I'm in. In doing so I hope to make more informed decisions to build a future closer to what I really want and get less disappointed at the results. Ideally I wanna hear from people in similar conditions I have. That basically mean, someone with a disability, but yet highly functional. 

Someone that has gone through 20 years of rehabilitation (physical), that became indeed highly functional, but that has been inflicted with several open wounds in the process. Someone that has always blended in the non disable world, but have found difficulties that went against his/her very self beliefs, especially concerning 100% preserved cognitive function issue. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment