Tuesday, December 22, 2015

So this is Christmass, and dreams do come true

Last year, late November, I've written a sort of prophetic essay about social parasites, particulary the ones that were hierarchically above me at work, and who were thus far very effective in sabotaging my life and my career without any visible prejudice to their own.

Yes, they were two morons at a company that generally values intelligence a lot. However, even having lower than average IQ and education to work there, especially as people managers, they really excelled in small politics and lack of character. This has made them go much farther than what one could expect from them.

And since people above them were irresponsible enough to grant these horrible women any kind of power over whole teams, I didn't feel I should have much hope for a happy end of my story there. However, this is something I want to share with others, especially those under any sort of abusive hierarchic superiors.

The system itself was in clear favor of them, which really gave me the impression I'd be done with very soon. But there have been other factors at play I couldn't quite understand back then, but that right now seem quite obvious.

These people, were opportunistic and under-qualified. This clearly put them in a difficult position when compared to whom they were supposed to lead, and that earned substantially less money than them. It's sort of logical to think that the only way for those people to keep their inadequately high position, was to both undermine the ones doing the actual work on their behalf, while they kept busy repeating platitudes and abusing these very people.

For 2 years I was kept in this lousy situation. I was abused, underpaid, and afraid this was the end of my career, and an irreversible damage to my future perspectives in life. But luckily I was wrong. With the right people coming to the larger team leadership, these fake leads were soon uncovered by their incompetence.

And although nobody has apologized to me or compensated me for all the deep shit I've been put through because the organization has failed to control and eliminate these pieces of human garbage, as expected, I've suddenly become a top performer, as soon as they were cleared from my way.

Now I probably have a future that's more compatible with my education levels and skills. But I still intend to do everything I possibly can to avoid something like that happens ever again. This year I've got indeed a lot to celebrate. But I'll make sure not to forget a second of the hell I've been through as a means to help eliminating this sort of abuse from the face of the Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment